We may collect personal information about you in several situations, including when you provide it to us voluntarily. For example, we may collect information when you create an account or purchase online, contact us with questions, provide feedback regarding our products, or answer questions about your product interests. You do not have to provide your personal information, but if you decide not to do so, you may limit the features that you are able to access through our Services.
The personal information we may collect includes:
- Contact information, such as your name, mailing address, email address, date of birth, and telephone number;
- Financial payment information, such as credit card, debit card, and other financial payment information;
- Unique identifiers such as username and password;
- Preferences information such as product wish lists, order history, and marketing preferences;
- Certain other information you may provide to us in your communications or in connection with other products or services, including birthdate, gender, and photographs.
We also may collect certain information by automated means when you use our Services, including your internet protocol ("IP") address; information about your web browser software and version; if you arrived at the Services through a link from a third-party website, the uniform resource locater ("URL") of the linking page; your mobile device identifier and other information about devices you use to access the Services; and information about your activity while using the Services, such as which pages you choose to view, queries you make using our "search" function, and other information about your account usage.
Like many companies, we and our third party partners, such as advertising partners, marketing partners, and service providers, use certain technologies such as cookies and similar technologies. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
You may be able to disable cookies by changing a setting in your web browser. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all the Services features.
We may use the personal information we collect about you in the ways described below.
- We may use personal information about you to respond to your questions and comments when you communicate with us through links or pages provided by the Services, such as the "Contact Us" feature.
- If you purchase products through the Services, we will use personal information about you to process your purchase, confirm your order, and deliver the items to you.
- With your permission, we may use personal information about you to send you newsletters, exclusive offers and promotions, and product news through email. We also may use personal information about you to administer our promotions.
- We may use personal information about you and/or collect additional information as set forth above, to enable you to participate in features such as surveys, polls, sweepstakes, and message boards.
- We may use information you provide to us, regarding our products and services, to provide product feedback to our customers through the Services.
- We may use personal information to provide you with the products, services, and information that you request. We may also use personal information to perform business analyses or for other purposes to improve the quality of our business, our Services, and the products we offer. We may also use personal information about you for our internal purposes, including administering our Services, investigating possible violations of and enforcing our contracts, including our Terms and Condition and any other terms and conditions associated with our products and services, and to comply with our legal obligations. In addition, we may use your personal information as otherwise described to you at the time of collection or with your consent.
Our affiliates may share personal information among themselves. We will not share your personal information in ways other than as outlined in this policy. In addition, we may share personal information with other entities, including in the following circumstances:
- We may share your personal information with service providers that perform certain functions or services on our behalf (such as to host websites, manage databases, perform analyses, send communications for us, process payments on our behalf, ship your orders, provide you with live chat service, or provide certain other components of websites).
- We may allow third parties to collect information in order to provide us with analytics. For instance, the Services may use analytics tools provided by Google to help us understand how people use the Services. You can learn more about how Google collects and uses information as a part of its tools at .
- We may disclose your personal information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process in response to a request for cooperation from law enforcement or another government agency, and to comply with our other legal obligations.
- We may disclose your personal information if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity, or violation of our Terms and Conditions or other contracts.
- We may disclose your personal information in other ways that are described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
The Services are only designed to be used by United States resident. If you are using the Services from outside the United States and provide us with personal information, please note that your personal information will be transferred, stored and processed in the United States. The data protection laws in the United States may not be as comprehensive as those in your country of residence.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Our Services offer a publicly accessible blog and customer reviews. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
Our Services may provide links to websites operated by third parties for your convenience and information. All of these websites and applications operate independently from us, and we do not control their privacy practices. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third-party websites and applications that you use to better understand their privacy practices.
We maintain reasonable security procedures to help protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the information you provide through our Services.
Among other safeguards, we use Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") technology to help protect transmissions over the internet of your payment card data.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or stored on a server can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personal information.
Our Services are not directed to persons under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us via the contact details listed below. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
Our Services are U.S.-based and therefore, information we collect about you may be stored, processed and accessed in the United States. By using the Services, you consent to the transfer, storage, and processing of personal information about you in the United States.
We may also work with a data provider to target advertising to you personally, through online and offline methods including email, display media, video media, and direct mail.
These providers may use personal information that we have collected or that you have provided to locate you online, such as when you visit or log in to websites or mobile applications. When you log in to or visit our website, your IP address may be combined with other de-identified data (such as a hashed, non-readable email or postal address) in order to send ads and materials to you based on your preferences, interests, and attributes.
Mail: USA Rx LLC
53 Palmeras Ave, San Juan, PR 00901
California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice
Right to Request
You have the right to request the categories of personal information that we have collected about you, from where we collected that information, the business purpose for collecting the information, any third parties with whom the information has been shared, and the specific information we have collected with respect to you. To make such a request, email us for a specific request HERE call our toll free number 888-277-3911. There is no charge for this service. Please note that this request may only be made a maximum of twice in a twelve month period.
Notifications to Consumers
You will now be entering your name and contact information so that we can send you a USA Rx card. You will now be entering your name and contact information so that we can process your requests for prescription cost savings.
Right to Delete
You have the right to request that we delete your personal information. Note that is does not apply to ongoing business relationships, security requirements, debugging, free speech, or complying with legal requirements. Please contact us at [email protected] if you would like to delete your information.