USA Rx is a digital health marketplace of prescription savings for the hundreds of millions of Americans who want to spend less money on their medications. Simply search for a medication and find free coupons, special offers from digital pharmacies, and much more.
We are committed to providing the most value to our vendors and customers:
- Transparency and Editorial Standards. Transparency and trustworthiness are two linked principles that are of vital importance in the health and medical industry in 2022. Our growing health and operational team are dedicated to not only meeting the demands of customers and partners, but also to go above and beyond to deliver the highest level of transparency, authority and expertise regarding all aspects of the business. Please meet our amazing medical, health and wellness writers; Medical Writing Team. To understand more about our business model and how we make money via ad networks, affiliate partnerships, direct partnerships, and our own discount card product, please visit our Ad Policy.
- Customers First. One of the most important values at USA Rx that differentiates us from the competition is our dedication to the highest level of customer service possible to our partners and ultimately our customers.
- Socially Conscious. In addition to the short term benefit that we provide all of our customers through our digital health marketplace, we also have strong ties with organizations and advocacy groups to promote a long term solution to not only health care reform in the United States but also issues such as affordable housing and rehabilitation of citizens back into society.
- Data Driven. Our management team has a deep background heavily rooted in analytics. Data analysis is one of the founding pillars behind the construction of the USA Rx program and company. Through this in-depth analysis of data, our team delivers the highest possible discount to patients.
- Health and Business Integrity Board and Management Team. USA Rx has a very strong and visible management team and board of advisors. Our team helps ensure that we meet or exceed all our values and create the strongest, ethical company possible.
Thank you to our amazing and growing list of partners and suppliers that have helped us in our journey in creating our digital health marketplace. We appreciate your dedication to providing customers across the U.S. with your services.
USA Rx will never share your personal or medical information with a third party. We strongly adhere to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
Meet some of the executive team
Chris Riley, CFA
Chris is the Founder and CEO of USA Rx. An entrepreneur at heart, Chris saw an opportunity in 2012 to create a consumer healthcare business that focused on improving health outcomes by making medication more affordable. Ever since starting USA Rx, Chris has led the USA Rx team to continue to push for further transparency and more savings options in the U.S. prescription marketplace. With COVID-19 transforming and normalizing how consumers view and use digital health, Chris led the transformation of the USA Rx brand to a digital health marketplace.
Our growing team of healthcare experts work everyday to bring you ultimate transparency in discounts and special digital pharmacy offers available for your medications. We also create important health content and always search for the latest news and research to bring you the most up-to-date insights about medications. Since opening our doors in 2012, we’ve helped people save more than $100 million in prescription drug expenses.
Chris has a CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) designation and is a proud member of the American Medical Writer’s Association (AMWA), the International Society for Medical Publication Professionals (ISMPP), the National Association of Science Writers (NASW), the Council of Science Editors, and the Editorial Freelance Association (EFA).
Certifications and Associations:
Erik Rivera is a co-founder of USA Rx and has been an e-commerce Entrepreneur for over 10 years since he retired from Special Forces after graduating from the Naval Academy. He also is the founder of Health Ramp Services, a company that brings new medical device companies to market. He has founded several digital businesses and has had a number of successful exits in e-commerce as well as software. His OnePet business is a leader in the online Pet Care space by creating and delivering high quality products and services for pet owners.