Updated July 1, 2021
Our mission is to improve health by making healthcare more affordable and transparent to the consumer. At USA Rx, we strive to provide the absolute highest discounts on the market for prescription medications via our free prescription discount cards and coupons. We provide pharmacy discounts for anyone - individuals with or without health insurance, individuals with high deductibles or high co-pays, and individuals with or without citizenship. In addition, in this quickly evolving digital pharmacy era, we also provide the consumer with all available options for fulfilling their prescription medications. This includes mail-order pharmacy offerings, buy now offerings, and new digital pharmacy offerings, all from a growing list of partners of USA Rx. The more options that the consumer has to fill and receive their medications, the better. We thank you to all the partners that are with us on this journey and for helping us fulfill our mission. As a reminder, USA Rx is not an online pharmacy and we do not prescribe, deliver, or recommend any prescription medication, over-the-counter medication, supplements, or products.
Advertisement and Referral Fee Information
In addition to the business of the pharmacy discounts, USA Rx also can receive funding from advertisements and partnerships. The reality is that funding from our affiliate partners and advertisers (for example, Google Adsense and similar ad exchanges) allows us to fund operations so that we can continue to evolve our consumer marketplace and also continue to build our growing content, written and reviewed by a growing team of medical experts.
Here are some of the high level guidelines that we follow here at USA Rx regarding these advertisements and partnerships:
- Our team will always have final say on the ads being displayed on the website and mobile app. We reserve this right.
- We also reserve the right to cancel or remove any ads at any time and for any reason. If for some reason this does occur, we will immediately let the advertiser know and work with them on fixing the issue as speedily as possible.
- We don’t endorse any products. We want to stick to our mission and show ALL products available to the consumer. We firmly believe the more options available to the consumer, the higher the likelihood of the consumer filling their prescription. Medication Adherence is critical to our first part of our mission of improving health.
- Although many different products may be highlighted, written about, discussed in our on-line social communities, and reviewed on our medication search tool or blog articles in both our web and mobile app platforms, absolutely under no circumstances should this be considered an endorsement of the product(s) and/or service(s) advertised. This also applies to the company that manufactures, distributes, or promotes these product(s) or service(s).
- Through our disclaimers on the website, with the term “advertisement” or “ad” or “advertorial”, our goal is to make it very visible to the consumer these are ads from our affiliate or direct partners. That does not mean in any way the affiliate or direct partner has any say on the content being provided on these pages. If a page was ever dictated with content driven from an affiliate or direct partner, the tags, meta-data, and disclaimer box would all show "sponsored" or "sponsored materials".
If you have any questions about our ad policy or want to work with us, please don’t hesitate to reach us at [email protected].
Thank you again to all of our affiliate and advertising partners for helping us achieve our mission for the last 8 years.