H-Skin Tags Formula 11ml Review
Dr. Angel Rivera
With so many over-the-counter products now available, the removal of skin tags has never been easier. H-Skin Tags Formula (11ml) is easy to use and non-toxic. It won’t cause any harm to your skin.
It uses all-natural ingredients, so there are no chemicals or preservatives whatsoever. Natural remedies are incredibly popular for removing skin tags because they are safer and gentler on the skin. The problem is that this particular product has mixed reviews from previous customers. This is a cause for concern, so we need to delve more deeply to determine if the negative feedback is justified.
Even the best natural products don’t work fast, so people often grow impatient or fail to apply the formula as per the instructions. This reduces the likelihood of a successful outcome. If you want the fastest way to remove skin tags, we recommend finding out more about our top picks!
H-Skin Tags Formula 11ml Review
Is H-Skin Tags Formula the right choice for natural skin tag removal? In this review, we’re going to take a look at the ingredients and how they work. We’ll also let you know how to use it and how long you should expect to wait until you start to see results. So, read on if you want to find out more.
What Makes Up the Formula?
The formula has ingredients that have been used to treat skin tags successfully. The active ingredients include Calendula officinalis and Thuja occidentalis. These are homeopathic ingredients. They have a long history of being used for removing harmless skin growths.
The inactive ingredients are essential oils for skin tags. These include the following:
- Citrus lemon peel – Lemon juice is a common ingredient in home remedies. It is also useful because it breaks down tissue that begins to decompose. As your skin tag starts to scab over, this can help to shed away layers of skin and keep your existing skin healthy.
- Melaleuca leaf-branch – This helps with irritation that may occur due to Thuja occidentalis. Any other symptoms that may cause discomfort can also be soothed.
- Melissa officinalis blossoms – Also known as lemon balm, it can help to soothe stinging or burning. It’s also a natural fragrance.
- Thuja occidentalis leaf – Northern white-cedar, as it is also known, is a homeopathic ingredient. Steam distillation is used to remove the essential oil from the leaves. It’s a tincture that is believed to help to heal a variety of skin conditions.
The product’s formula is intended for the safe removal of skin tags. Unfortunately, many past customers have claimed that it hasn’t worked as well as might be anticipated.
How to Remove a Skin Tag
This product is easy to use, and it can be applied directly to your skin. To naturally get rid of skin tags at home, it only takes a few minutes to apply.
This is how to use H-skin tags formula:
- Apply one or two drops of the liquid to your skin tag(s) using a Q-Tip or your finger.
- It’s suggested that you repeat this process three times each day.
There is no need to let the liquid dry (or put a bandage over it) before going about your day. It will absorb into the skin quickly, so the ingredients can get to work right away.
Because it’s so easy to use, the company suggests you can use it on many skin tags on the face and body in just minutes. This includes the neck, armpits, eyelids, groin, genitals, and many other places.
What Are the Potential Risks?
There are precautions you should take. Because the ingredients are all-natural, it’s less likely that your skin will react adversely.
- Important: If you experience an intense burning, stinging, or redness, you should stop use immediately.
Unless you have an allergy to the ingredients, your skin is unlikely to be affected. Don’t apply too much or use the treatment too often.
How Fast Will I See Results?
According to most reviewers, it’s ‘unlikely’ that you’ll get results. Healing Natural Oils (the manufacturer) suggests that you can get rid of skin tags in weeks. We’ve found that natural solutions (the ones that are effective) take a minimum of 2 to 3 months to work.
It’s true that some people have stopped treating their skin tags too early. But, others have used it consistently for that long (or longer) and haven’t seen any improvement whatsoever. In fact, some have used it for months without any visual signs of encouragement.
It’s impossible to get rid of a skin tag overnight with H-skin tags (or any natural remedy). That’s not how all-natural remedies are intended to work. It shouldn’t take longer than a few months, but there is evidence to suggest that there are better options on the market.
- Note: You’re ‘unlikely’ to have enough of the formula to complete the treatment plan in full. You can make up to 120 applications. This sounds a lot, but it isn’t. If you apply it three times a day (as per the instructions) to just two skin tags, you’re going to run out in 20 days.
This product hasn’t been clinically tested by the Food and Drug Administration. FDA approval is not a legal requirement for skin tag removers, so this shouldn’t necessarily a reason for concern.
What Are the Advantages and Disadvantages?
While there are positive qualities, is it enough? Let’s take a closer look at what you can expect.
- All-natural, homeopathic ingredients
- No harmful side effects
- No risk of scarring
- Easy to use
- Many negative reviews
- Some people claim it has a bad odor
- Doesn’t work quickly
- It can’t be used to treat warts and moles
Aside from how long it takes to see success, one of the complaints is the odor. It’s supposed to have a pleasant citrus smell. But, some who have tried it compare the scent to turpentine. If it gets on your clothes, the smell can linger and may be hard to get out, even after washing.
Can I Try It Risk-Free?
Healing Natural Oils offers a 90-day money back guarantee. The company has been around since 2001. This suggests that they have a strong dedication to customer service.
They promise that if you use the product and it doesn’t work for you, you can return it with no questions asked. You’ll then receive a full refund.
Some claim to have asked for their money back but haven’t received a reply from Healing Natural Oils. So, while a guarantee is available from the company, it doesn’t seem as though they always back it up.
We’re sharing the feedback from Amazon.com customers with you and not our own experience.
Is It the Best OTC Skin Tag Remover?
The H-Skin Tags Formula has received mixed reviews at best. Most of them are negative, suggesting that the product takes a long time to work if it ever even works at all. For people with larger skin tags, it’s rare to see signs of improvement.
You can take comfort in knowing that it’s a natural remedy that is unlikely to hurt you or cause damage to your skin. But, you may find that’s the only benefit to using this solution. Between its ineffectiveness and unpleasant smell, there aren’t many positive things to say. It’s definitely not cheap.
We hope this review helps you to make an informed decision about buying a skin tag remover to use at home. Natural formulas, such as Australian Apothecary tea tree oil, can work well. Find a natural solution that works for you, and you can get rid of skin tags safely at home.